BEAK delivers on/offsite repair and maintenance of aircraft towing equipment, remote handling robotics, X-Ray equipment, remote firing demolition equipment and the supply of mobile visual landing systems.
Other services provided by BEAK include:
- Testing and certification on RAN vessels of RAST, HRS, SGSI, deck and hangar door communication systems and visual landing aids;
- Maintenance of Defence sound-powered and powered communication systems, together with design, sourcing, implementation and certification of electrical systems as a registered electrical contractor;
- Provision of RAST training to RAN personnel; and
- Maintenance and repair of marine waste management systems.
- Calibration and repair of electronic test equipment, military RF firing systems, Explosive Ordnance Disposal ROV/RPVs, portable and fixed X-Ray systems.
BEAK’s technicians have been providing the services listed below since 1993 and they are the most competent and experienced personnel in their area of expertise in Australia. BEAK’s responsiveness and versatility ensures that technical support and maintenance can be undertaken in-house, remotely or on site anywhere in the world.
- Recovery Assist Secure and Traverse (RAST)
- Horizon Reference Systems (HRS)
- Stabilised Glide Slope Indicator Systems (SGSI)
- Infrared Suppression Systems
- Aircraft Securing Components
- Propulsion Systems
- Telecommunications Systems
- Lifting and Shifting Equipment
- Waste Management
- Safety Systems
- X Ray systems
- Remote firing systems
- Calibration services
- Aircraft towing equipment
- Maritime Visual Landing Aids
- Concept development
- Engineering & Analysis
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering Support
- Project Management
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) – On/Off Site Turn-Key Sustainment Solutions
- Marine Aviation Certification
- Test & Certification
- RAST Operator Training
- Customer Inventory Management
- Spare Parts Support
BEAK Trade/Skill Sets
Remote Positioning Vehicles
BEAK is the preferred repair authority for Remote Positioning Vehicles (RPV’s), providing an on-site call out and a factory based maintenance facility for robotic s diagnosis and repair. Customers include most Australian State Police Forces.
BEAK carries out all repairs, testing and certification on Portable X-Ray equipment and demolition remote firing equipment.